Losing Hair Treatments
Posted by losing hair on June 20, 2011
What causes excessive losing hair?
Different things can cause losing hair. If you had an illness or major surgery a few months ago, you can lose a lot of hair suddenly. Losing hair can be caused by hormonal problems. You can also lose hair if your thyroid gland is overactive
If there is imbalance of hormones known as androgens and estrogens, can cause Losing Hair in men and women. Notes that some women lose hair after a few months of having a baby. During pregnancy, high levels of certain hormones can cause losing hair
Some medicines called anticoagulants, or used to treat gout, high blood pressure or heart problems can cause losing hair, also high doses of vitamin A, birth control pills and antidepressants can cause hair loss. Certain infections can cause hair loss, fungal infections of the scalp can also cause losing hair.
Finally, hair loss may occur as part of an underlying disease.
Is losing hair in women different than men?
More women have underlying causes of losing hair than men. These include treatable conditions like anemia and thyroid disease. In particular, women with a form of thyroid disease called Hashimoto autoimmune thyroiditis may have losing hair.
Losing hair in women has a genetic basis, but the female pattern tends to be more diffuse, with less likelihood of the crown and frontal hairline being lost. Some women may notice hair thinning as early as their 20s, and the pace of hair loss tends to be gradual, often taking years to become obvious to others. There seems to be a normal physiologic thinning that comes with age and occurs in many women in their early to mid 30s. Losing hair conditions are diagnosed by blood tests. Although a few studies have suggested that baldness may be inherited through the mother’s family genes.
While stories about hats choking off follicles or long hair pulling on the roots may be more folklore, repeat hair trauma like tightly woven hair pulled back and consistent friction can potentially worsen or cause localized losing hair in some individuals. Black individuals who pull their hair tightly back in a rubber band can develop a localized losing hair at the front of the scalp.
Stress And losing hair
Three types of losing hair that can be associated with high stress levels are:
- Alopecia areata.
- Telogen effluvium.
Stress and losing hair don’t have to be permanent. If you get your stress under control, your hair may grow back.
Telogen effluvium occurs when sudden or severe stress causes an increase in losing hair. Stress causes hair to stop growing prematurely into the telogen phase due to stress, the hair goes quickly to the telogen or resting phase, which continues to grow. Stay at this stage about three months and then falls. Thus, it may take three months from the stressful event until there is losing hair. At that time, the person may have recovered from stress and losing hair is only temporary, because after the fall begins a new cycle of growth normal. At other times, stress can become chronic, which will shorten the duration of the anagen or growth phase, so that losing hair continues for the duration of stress. Telogen effluvium can be caused by emotional and physical stress.
5. foods that can avoid losing hair
- Fruits and vegetables rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, are a crucial part of your diet that supply the much-needed nutrients for hair growth and to avoid losing hair. Vitamin C for example, is essential in the synthesis of collagen, which is the connective tissue that gives structure to hair.
- To prevent losing hair you need whole grain foods which are great sources of insoluble fiber. Insoluble fiber is critical in fighting insulin resistance, which has been linked with male-pattern baldness and losing hair in some studies. In addition, whole grain products are also a natural source of Vitamin B6 and are often fortified with folic acid f, both of which are important in ensuring a good blood and oxygen supply to nourish your follicles and hair.
- You need a daily dose of vitamin A to combat losing hair. Hair is mostly made up of the protein keratin, so it is no surprise that the protein from dairy products can help support hair growth. Most fluid milk is also enriched with Vitamin A , which helps prevent.
- Iron and zinc are required to prevent losing hair associated with deficiencies in these minerals. Meats a source of high-quality protein, they also contain ample amounts of B vitamins, such as Vitamins B6 and B12 and biotin, both needed to prevent losing hair
- Water is essential to prevent losing hair. Fluids will help with nutrient transportation, which keeps your hair hydrated and strong.
Is there any treatment for losing hair?
There are different treatments depending on your type of hair loss.
If a medicine is causing your losing hair, your doctor may be able to prescribe a different medicine. Recognizing and treating an infection may help to stop the hair loss. Correcting a hormone imbalance may prevent further losing hair .
Medicines may also help slow or prevent the development of common baldness. If adequate treatment is not available for your type of losing hair, you may consider trying different hairstyles or wigs, hairpieces, hair weaves or artificial hair replacement.
Losing Hair, I REVEAL my multi-millon dollar FORMULA
I have decided to reveal my formula to stop losing hair, which patented, probably costing millions of dollars, but I want the whole world know it and solve your problem of losing hair. But the formula to stop hair loss, which acts equally in men and women should also be used to prevent losing hair and to always maintain a strong and healthy hair. Part of the funds that I get from the sale of my formula to stop losing hair are to help poor children in my village. This way you solve your losing hair problem and at the same time help the needy
And remember, if your problem is losing hair, try my formula that stops hair lost in just 17 days. Discover the formula.
Clearly, my Losing Hair Formula works and I hope all of you sufferers can find some relief soon! My advice is to give, my Losing Hair Formula a try and see for yourself
FILED UNDER: LOSING HAIR TREATMENT
Posted in: Losing hair Tags: Losing hair